Tear-Aid type A - including manual and alcohol wipes for cleaning the torn surface - 900 x 7.6 cm
- can be applied at temperatures ranging from -28° to 60°C
- eliminates the need for liquid glue and/or sewing
- stretches and returns to its original state
- able to easily handle tension without coming loose or tearing
- prevents tears from expanding
- easily cut to size
Type A is suitable for:
- the outer side of polyester roofs of folding tents
- the inner side of printed polyester roofs of folding tents (the PU coating side)
Type A cannot be used on PVC or vinyl.
The type A set is extremely versatile. It allows you to repair a tent or canvas, but also an airbed, among other things. It is suitable for acrylic, aluminium, carbon fibre, GRP/fibreglass, Gore-Tex, Hypalon, linen/canvas, neoprene, nylon, polyester, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, polyurethane ((T)PU), stainless steel, metal etc.