The StormFix bungee cord is a highly strong, innovative tensioning cord for fastening banners to a frame.
The StormFix consists of an 8 mm bungee cord with two endpieces (one male, one female) that are connected to each other through the eyelet.
Specifications of the StormFix bungee cord:
- Durable, wear-resistant multicore elastic cord with high tenacity polyester coating.
- Endpieces are made of UV-resistant fibreglass filled polyamide.
- Optimal adhesion between elastic cord and plastic endpieces thanks to a stainless steel Torx screw.
- Four times stronger than the average bungee cord: can withstand a force of more than 100 kg.
- Thickness of 8 mm.
- Completely corrosion-resistant and an extremely long service life!
The StormFix is so popular because it enables you to tension your banner as close as 1 cm to the frame. This has two advantages: the end result looks great and the space within the frame can be optimally used.
Distance between the banner and the inside of the tube at different tube diameters:
- tube diameter of 25 mm: 6 cm between tube and banner
- tube diameter of 33 mm: 5 cm between tube and banner
- tube diameter of 42 mm: 4 cm between tube and banner
- tube diameter of 48/50 mm: 3 cm between tube and banner