Flexxum folding tent – 3 x 6 m – Steel frame and polyester roof fabric
The folding tent: compact & quick to set up
Folding tents offer great flexibility because they are very compact and light. The tent can be set up in just sixty seconds (by only 2 people).
The steel frame has a square 40 x 40 mm profile (which is very compact) and a wall thickness of 1 mm. An extension has been incorporated between the two arms of the scissor elements, so that when the tent is folded, the roof cannot become trapped. At the top of each pole is a rubber protection cap which prevents the frame from tearing the roof.
The characteristic green spring in the centre of the roof structure of the Flexxum folding tents ensures that the roof fabric remains taut and the spring absorbs shocks in rough weather.
Roof and side walls
The roofs and side walls are made from 320 g/m² - 420 D polyester with a PU-coating on the inside, as a result of which, when set up correctly, the Flexxum folding tent is fully watertight (ISO 811: 294 mbar). Furthermore, all Flexxum fabrics are anti-mould, UV-resistant and fire-retardant (M1). The corners of the roof are fitted with PVC protective caps that provide extra protection for the fabric from rubbing against the frame.
The side walls are secured with velcro along the full width of the roof, so that water cannot enter between the roof and the side walls. They are also fully secured from top to bottom with velcro around the bases of the tent, as a result of which the tent is also watertight and wind-resistant on the side and in the corners.
Options & personalisation
What’s more, our folding tents are very easy to link and expand with various options so they can be used in all types of situations.
All Flexxum folding tents are available with personalised printing to order. If you are looking for a folding tent that must remain set up for longer periods outdoors, you will be better off with a tent with fabric made from PVC light.
- Tents can be joined together
- Wide range of accessories
- Parts available separately
- Wide range of standard colours
- Personalised printing available
- Wall thickness: 1 mm
- Frame: 40 x 40 mm diameter
- Polyester 320 g/m² (420 D)
- Green spring in the roof frame: keeps the roof taut and absorbs shocks in rough weather conditions
- Four passage heights: 192 cm | 206 cm | 220 cm | 231 cm
- Fire-retardant (M1)
- Anti-mould and UV-resistant fabric
- Watertightness ISO 811: 294 mbar (= 294cm water)
- Water-repellency ISO 4920 (spray test): 5 (= maximum achievable score)