Give your event, party, summer bar, terrace or garden a summerly and southern touch with our Bonga single coated stretch tent of 6,5 x 6.5 m, also called nomad tent. Thanks to the elastic cloth and the movable poles of aluminium or ultra strong eucalyptus wood (pole sets are to be purchased separately) you can play with the setup of the tent: when the weather is nice, you set it up with four open sides, when it’s windy with one or more closed sides and in case of rainfall you can set up the tent almost completely closed. The bigger your tent, the more possibilities you have. Do you want to create an extra entrance during the event or is a side or corner pole in the way? You can always make small changes to the setup while the tent is up.
Stretch tent cloth
The 530 g/m² cloth consists of two layers and is treated on the outside with a protective water proof PVC coating. Moreover, it is fire retardant in accordance with class M2, UV resistant and wind resistant up to 7 beaufort (60 km/h). It can withstand pulling forces up to 700 N / 5 cm.
Our single coated stretch tents are perfect for occasional semi-professional use (from a couple of days up to a couple of weeks) and you can easily set them up with two or three persons, depending on the size. Are you looking for a tent for long-term use (from several weeks up to several months), then be sure to check out our range of double coated stretch tents.
Made-to-measure and keder
Are the standard sizes of our stretch tents not what you are looking for? No worries, because our stretch tents can be made-to-measure as well. That way, you can purchase a tent that perfectly fits your garden or terrace. And are the biggest sizes not big enough? Then you can simply connect tents to one another. Over and above this all, you can connect your stretch tent (with keder) seamlessly to a wall using a keder rail.
Pole sets not included
- Tent cloth
- 12 side clamps
- 4 corner clamps
- 8 pegs (50 cm)
- 4 pegs (80 cm)
- 20 ratchet straps with buckle
- 20 ratchet straps 4m
- 1 XL pole cap
- 1 adaptor for wooden poles
- 12 screws and blind nuts
- 2 PVC carry bags
- Play with the form of the tent and the position of the poles
- Movable clamps
- Reinforced corners
- Reinforced side seams every meter
- Made-to-measure tents possible
- Spare parts separately available
- Single coated (ISO 2411 - ISO 5402 1))
- Number of cloth layers: 2
- Cloth weight: 530 g/m² (ISO 1421)
- Maximum pulling forces: 700 N / 5 cm (ISO 4674-01 - ISO 1421)
- UV index: 7 (EN ISO 105 B02)
- Wind-resistant up to 60 km/h | up to 7 beaufort
- Thermally welded seams (ISO 13936-1)
- Fire retardant in accordance with class M2 (NF P 92-503)
- Water column 5000 mm